THE REVIEWS ARE IN
- Sajah J.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 starsVery gentle
I love it. I love that is gentle on the skin and I love the thick consistency.
- Claire M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 starsLike butter
Makes shaving easy and then the silkiest
- Ryleigh J.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 starsThe best addition to shaving!!
I’ve been shaving my face for years, but now it’s actually enjoyable! Smooth glide, supple hydration, amazing protection. Will never shave without this cream again.
- AbbyVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 starsQuestion on New Packaging
Hi, I recently ordered this item again and I noticed it’s the same price but now half of the size. It was nice to reduce the size for travel but can you lower the price to reflect this change?
- StellaVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 starsGame Changer
I really just wanted to come here and let everyone know what an absolute pleasure it was to use this cream. I am fairly new to facial dermaplaning/shaving and was using squalene oil. It wasn’t bad but I knew there must be something better. After some research I found this website and the cream. I figured I had nothing to lose and only bought the cream. I really wanted a product that would prevent me from going over the same spot over and over again. It’s hard to tell from using an oil at times and I felt that’s why I sometimes nicked myself and would end up a bit irritated. I just finished using the cream for the first time and all I can say is wow. It went on smoothly and in a nice thin layer and wasn’t greasy at all. But the real test was how easily the razor glided over my skin with absolutely no nicks or irritation at all. I am honestly impressed and just wanted to give kudos to you for developing such a nice product. I will definitely be trying your razors after I finish mine. If you are on the fence about getting this, don’t be you won’t be disappointed.
COMPLETE YOUR ROUTINE
more self care essentials you’ll want to get your hands on: