THE REVIEWS ARE IN
- Jaylene R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 starsGame Changer
This is by far the BEST purchase!! I can immediately see the difference in my skin. Especially since I typically wake up looking puffy, the hot mess ice roller takes care of that. I feel more confident after using this! I use it every morning and throughout the day! I even got my boyfriend hooked on it!
- Georgia M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 starsIF YOU'RE PREGNANT, YOU NEED THIS
I got the hot mess ice roller when I was about 6 months pregnant and have been OBSESSED ever since. I run puffy and will roll it over everything - ankles, chest, face etc.
I've bought this ice roller for a few friends as a baby shower gift cause i feel like every mama needs it.
PS thank you for giving me a jawline in my maternity pics LOL
- Sara C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 starsWorth the hype!
This little guy is 100% worth the hype and the price tag. I had a plastic one before and upgrade to this for many reasons. I had a little apprehension because of the price but I decided to treat myself and so glad I did. I absolutely love this thing. I have allergies to literally everything so I tend to have puffy eyes especially in the morning and this takes the swelling away within minutes. It helps with inflammation. And redness. It’s just perfect. 10/10 recommend
- Aimee S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 starsLove this!
I love this so much I bought one for my MIL who is going through meta pause. It’s great at depuffing and whenever I see her puffy I yell at her to use it. My got a little squeaky and I emailed the team. They emailed back with in 60 minutes telling what to do and it worked! I was so impressed by the quick reply
- peggy c.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 starsI LOVE MY HOT MESS ROLLER💝
I truly feel and see the difference using my Hot Mess roller daily! I LIVE OT SO MUCH🙏💗💕❄️️:u1F9CA:
COMPLETE YOUR ROUTINE
more self care essentials you’ll want to get your hands on: